This upcoming DAGA will include an entertaining as well as scientific competition. Within this you are invited to present your research in a five minute long talk. The content for which can be research you conducted in your professorship, your advisory activity or any thesis. The aim is a combination of easily understandable, entertainingly and engagingly presented scientific content.
Whoever succeeds best will win prizes again this year.
Your presentation will be evaluated by a panel according to the criteria listed below:
- scientifically correct and accurate content
- complete presentation of existing approaches to the research topic, if there are conflicting views on the subject
- the content must be clearly structured and understandable for all listeners, even if they come from other research areas or are at a different level of education than the lecturer
Please take note of the following presets and guidelines for your participation:
- one presenter
- 1 Power Point slide / PDF slide at maximum (needs to be handed in by the 13th of August 2021)
- utensils only if you can carry them onto the stage by yourself
- technical presentation
- in German or English
There are 15 spots available, for which you can apply with an email to shorts(at)daga2022.deuntil March 14, 2022. Please include the title of your presentation, your abstract and optionally a catchy short title in the email.
If you prefer your presentations to be spontaneous, you might feel more at home with Power Point Karaoke. Here you get 3 slides on an unknown topic and can cheerfully explain what scientific breakthrough it is.